Islamabad, the Capital of Pakistan, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Islamabad is located at the northern end of the Pothohar Plateau and has an elevation of about 540 meters above sea level. After Pakistan gained independence in August-14-1947, The City of Islamabad became the only City to serve as a Capital Territory. It is known as one of Asia’s primal sites of human settlement. Islamabad has a population of about 1.2M. This city shares a boundary in the west with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and the rest of the border with Punjab in the remaining direction.
Islamabad may not be less attractive than other cities or towns, but this City is a starting point to the northern areas of Pakistan like Hunza Valley, Murree, and Suwat for tourists. Islamabad has popular places that attract tourists, like Margalla Hills National Park, Forests, and Faisal Mosque. This Mosque is the National Mosque of Pakistan and one of the 5th largest Mosque in the world. Islamabad is a relatively modern city with good infrastructure, making it well-planned.
Islamabad city has a wide range of hotels for locals and international tourists, from luxurious hotels like Serena Hotels Islamabad to budget-friendly hotels like Hotel Crown Plaza. Whether you are in Islamabad for business or as a traveler, the hotels in Islamabad city provide comfort and a suitable living experience with excellent hospitality.
If you plan to visit Islamabad with Ghom Lo Pakistan, these five affordable hotels are the best.
Islamabad Marriot Hotel
Islamabad Marriot Hotel is one of 5 Star hotels in Islamabad located at Aga Khan Road, Shalimar 5, Islamabad, Pakistan. This Hotel is perfect for those who want to experience a luxurious night’s sleep.
This Hotel provides high-speed internet, Hot tubs, Gift shops, and spa treatment with separate longue for males and females with 24 hours of service. The rooms of the Hotels are Air conditioned with 42-inch TV screens and the facility of Tea and Coffee.
The Hotel offers you Breakfast, including Italian, Irish, Vegetarian, Halal, Buffet, Asia, American, and gluten-free food.
The check-in time is 2:00 pm; guests are required to show their identification cards and photos during Check-in, while the time for check-in is until noon. The rates of rooms vary depending on the room you select, including the room you choose.
SK Residencies has a rating of 4.8 stars, making it one of Islamabad’s best family guest houses. The address of the Hotel is House # 121, Street # 81, Sector E-11 Islamabad. It is 10 km from Faisal Mosque and 22 km from the lake view park.
- The Hotel provides many facilities like Free internet Wi-Fi, Free Private Parking, Family rooms, Asian Breakfast, and Room services.
- All rooms have Free Wi-Fi, a TV lounge with cable channels, Coffee/Tea, a Wardrobe, and a Shower. At the same time, guest rooms have the faculty of Bed linen, Free toiletries, and a private bathroom.
- You can also enjoy the breathtaking view of the Margalla Mountains from the Hotel. The price of a room starts from 7,600 per night. Check-in is from 1:00 p.m., and check-out time is until noon.
Prestige Hotel and Resort
Prestige Hotel is a reasonable hotel located at 9th Avenue House# 2 Sector F-8 Islamabad, Pakistan, near Centaurus and Blue. The Hotel provides 52 rooms with free high-speed internet and complimentary Breakfast.
- All the rooms are Air conditioned, having TV longue with Tea and Coffee—twenty-four hours of room service provided by the Hotel. The Hotel has a swimming pool, Restaurant, Fitness Gym, Longue, and free parking.
- The Staff of this Hotel is very cooperative and helpful. This 4-star hotel in Islamabad provides you with comfort and a pleasant Atmosphere. The room at this Hotel per night is from 13,990.
Hotel Margala is a well-known 4-star and the best Hotel in Islamabad. It is located on M-2 Sahara Kashmir Road near the convention center. This Hotel is at # 3 of 33 small hotels in Islamabad.
- The Hotel provides excellent room facilities like Allergy Free Rooms with Air conditioning. Their staff members are friendly with so much professional behavior. The Hotel also provides free room services 24 hours a day.
- This hotel’s amenities include Free parking, Free High-speed internet, A Fitness Center, Free Breakfast, Hot Tubs, Children’s Activities, Some Entertainment Staff, and Airport Transportation.
- The Expense Of room per night is starting from 29,191 Rupees. Check-in is from 2:00 p.m., and check-out time is until noon.
Grand Islamabad Hotel
Grand Islamabad Hotel is a 4 Star in Islamabad located in Margalla Hills Sector E-11 Street No.1, Islamabad, Pakistan. It is a 35 35-minute drive away from the new Islamabad International Airport.
The Hotel has many Room features like Soundproof rooms, Air conditioning, a Private Balcony, a Bath and Shower, Room Services, Extra long beds, and many more. This Hotel is one of the best guest houses in Islamabad, which provides a luxury environment.
- Every room is neat and clean with TV longue and free high-speed internet. There is also a fitness center in the Hotel, Free Breakfast, a Business center with internet Access, and Air transportation.
- The Check-in time is 2:00 p.m., and the check-out time is until noon. The rates of the rooms in the hotels start from 18,000 Pkr.
- Islamabad Offers a wide range of Budget-Friendly Hotels providing comfort and convenience for tourists and locals. If you want to save money and spend the night in a hotel that provides value for money, then there are better choices than Islamabad’s best hotels if you plan to explore this beautiful City.